WHO WE ARE
Yongsheng was founded in 2004 by Mr. Yongqiang Liu in Dongguan City, located in southern China. Since its inception, the company has grown continuously and today we have 450 employees with customers all over the world with a total sales volume of USD 50 million and an average annual growth in sales of 20%. Over the years, three subsidiaries have been formed; in 2008 Chongqing Yongsheng Electric wire for cables and cable harnesses and in 2009 Dongguan Yaguan Plastic Cement for our own production of plastic and Dongguan Qiangsheng New Energy Technology for products and cables for electric vehicles.
In 2015, we became a publicly listed company on the Chinese NEEQ stock exchange with stock number 831669. Yongsheng has been awarded several honorary Chinese titles such as "National High-tech Enterprise", "Guangdong Private Technology Enterprise", "China Credit Enterprise Certfication System Demonstration Unit", and our CEO is currently the vice chairman of the Guangdong Province Cables and Cable Industry Association.
With the aim to be one of the world´s leading electric cable suppliers, we focus on constant product development. Our active research and development department includes the most skilled and professional engineers available. Many of our products are protected by international patents and design pattern registrations. Our production includes all kinds of advanced automated production equipment and our detailed quality control system ensure our customers of products with highest quality.
Our products are sold in 40 different countries, mainly in Europe, United States and Southeast Asia.
We are certfied according to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 and offer products in compliance with international and national standards such as Reach, RoHs, CE, VDE, UL, CUL, CCC, BSI, Dekra, SAA, PSE, PSB, Immetro and SEMKO.
WHY CHOOSE US
When you choose us as your cable supplier, you enter into a cooperation with a partner to trust. 8 reasons to choose us:
- We are flexible and offer custom-made product solutions
- Competitive prices
- Advanced quality control system
- High focus on R&D
- Company guidelines for sustainability and working conditions
- Our products comply with most major international standards
- Smart logistic solutions and short lead times
- Publicly listed and ﬁnancially strong company with long term commitment
CORE VALUES AND COMPANY CULTURE
In Yong Sheng we always put the individual person in focus, both with regards to employees and customers as well as other people who get in touch with our company. We believe that our company will ﬁnancially beneﬁt in the long term from good working conditions for our employees and from keeping a high profile in the “green” work with sustainability.
We often organize company events to increase the team spirit which we believe will enhance our production efficiency. We believe that constant development is a vital part of any company´s survival and therefore we organize training programs for our employees each year and we re-invest a large share of our proﬁts in R&D as well as in our production equipment.
All people involved in our organization, including our sub-suppliers, should be aware of and share our core values:
- We should always try to perform better than expected of us.
- Our business model holds us accountable for achieving results – we must produce value and continually improve ourselves to exceed the expectations of our customers
- Everybody in our organization should be easy to get hold of.
- If the responsible person is not available, someone else should handle the matter
Clear, swift and transparent information
- All information, good or bad, should immediately be available for all involved so that accurate decisions can be made.
- All tasks given to us should be supervised and replied to without delay.
- We should be simple and straightforward in our communication to avoid misunderstandings.
- All information which is not bound by confidentiality should be transparent and open.
Team spirit and creativity
- We should encourage individual initiatives and stimulate creative thinking.
- We should have a positive team spirit and act to create a positive working atmosphere.